UVA Vision Plan 2021
To meet your vision coverage needs, UVA offers two ways to save on eyecare, enabling you to choose coverage that aligns with your preferred balance of coverage and premium cost. The first plan is coverage through Davis Vision, offering many benefits and provider options. You may also take advantage of the Aetna Vision Discount Program, which is automatically included for participants in the UVA Health Plan.
There are no changes to the vision plan costs for the 2021 plan year.
Check out Davis Vision's Virtual Open Enrollment Booth. Watch a short video, play games and enter a sweepstakes to win $20.20.
Just like getting an annual physical, it is a good idea to also check your benefits annually. You can do this by navigating to Workday and checking to make sure the benefits you previously selected continue to meet the needs of you and/or your family.
If you would like to change your benefits, review the sections below or navigate to the Open Enrollment pages on the right sidebar for additional details. When you're ready, make your changes in Workday October 5 - 16 (see instructions below). Here are things to review and/or change during Open Enrollment:
- Modify medical, dental, vision benefits, if desired
- Add or drop dependents, if applicable
- Adding a spouse or dependent requires documentation confirming their relationship to you, to be submitted in order for your change request to be approved
- Adding a spouse also requires spousal affidavit to be completed before finalizing your benefits elections
- Confirm social security numbers for dependents
- Elect/waive Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account - 2020 elections for FSAs and HSAs will NOT carryover to 2021. You must re-enroll in the FSA and HSA programs for 2021 during Open Enrollment.
- Confirm or change beneficiaries for life insurance