Being Authentic - Talent Management Course Bundle
Trouble with consistency? Align your words and actions. Probably nothing chills trust more than a person saying one thing and doing something else. People want consistency. You can deliver an inspiring message with convincing calls-to-action. But, if the next day you do something quite contrary, people may no longer buy it. Worse yet, they may question your credibility. Having integrity means representing yourself accurately. Knowing who you are. What you believe. And practicing what you preach regardless of the setting.
What will this program help me do?
- Ensure that your relationships are based on mutual trust, credibility, and respect.
- Handle a crisis for your team or department by making a timely decision.
- Find the balance between collecting information and making a final decision.
- Review the five stages of personal change adoption and approaches to address barriers to each.
- Emotional Intelligence: Examine the connection between how people think, feel, and behave. Explore how emotions affect job performance and review the importance of self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship management.
- The Pursuit of Trust: Learn how to deliver every day on what you promise – as a manager, an employee or team member, and as an organization.
- True North: Explore the notion that organizational change is inseparable from individual change. Learn to lead a group (large or small) in a new direction.
- Decision Making: Gain confidence in assessing problems accurately, evaluating alternative solutions, and anticipating likely risks.
How do I enroll?
NetLearning (for Health System team members)
- Enroll Now!
- Log into NetLearning
- Click on the Learning Opportunities tab (Enroll)
- Search for "Being Authentic - Talent Management Course Bundle"
- Click on the Enroll button under the course with the correct date, time, and location
Workday Learning (for Academic employees)
- Enroll Now!
- Log into Workday
- Click on the Enroll and Submit buttons
- Ashley Felder
- Lisa Harris