Focusing on Performance - Talent Management Course Bundle
Teams are the primary way to accomplish coordinated, integrated tasks. Team members need each other and work interdependently to achieve common goals. For some, this is good news—a chance to collaborate with a variety of people. For others, it’s a burden—a productivity drain. Many have had a peak experience working with a dream team that clicked from the start and went on to achieve great things. They wonder why all teams can’t be like that. Here’s the reality—great teams rarely just happen. They require attention to purpose, tasks, relationships, and processes. The rewards can be significant for you and your organization when you set teams up for success. Whether you’re a team leader or team member, whether your team works under the same roof or across several time zones, it pays to be smart about how to structure things and contribute so your team performs at its best.
What will this program help me do?
- Talk to others about stealth expectations in a way that yields two-way accountability and allows further progress to be made.
- Bring your team together by creating a more positive, enthusiastic, and cohesive team.
- Drive sustainable behavior change on your team.
- Build a culture of engagement and continuous improvement.
- Become more confident and comfortable in delivering feedback to your colleagues, team members, and leaders.
- Building Accountability: Explore the concept of accountability and what it means to hold oneself, as well as others, accountable. Examine the accountability cycle, building blocks of accountability and discuss practices that encourage and discourage accountability.
- Giving and Receiving Feedback: Discuss the common barriers in giving positive and constructive feedback to others. Analyze a feedback framework that can be utilized to deliver highly effective feedback.
- Team Building: Gain an understanding of what it means to function as a cohesive team. Examine team dysfunction and then learn how to motivate, empower, and engage a team to take ownership and drive results.
- Implementing Change: Explore the emotions associated with change initiatives and determine the vital behaviors that make change successful. Diagnose resistance and apply sources of influence to any change initiative.
How do I enroll?
NetLearning (for Health System team members)
- Enroll Now!
- Log into NetLearning
- Click on the Learning Opportunities tab (Enroll)
- Search for "Focusing on Performance - Talent Management Course Bundle"
- Click on the Enroll button under the course with the correct date, time, and location
Workday Learning (for Academic employees)
- Enroll Now!
- Log into Workday
- Click on the Enroll and Submit buttons
- Ashley Felder
- Lisa Harris