Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
Examine the connection between how people think, feel, and behave. Explore how emotions affect job performance and review the importance of self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship management.
What will I learn?
- Define emotional intelligence
- Understand the biological and business case for emotional intelligence
- Recognize the four, core emotional intelligence skill areas
- Focus on specific ways to practice and improve emotional intelligence
What will this course help me do?
- Identify and manage your emotions.
- Practice empathy.
- Be proactive in planning difficult interactions and conversations in a way that will get you the results you really want.