The Outstanding Contribution Award recognizes University and Medical Center staff employees whose service and contribution to the University have far exceeded even exemplary performance. Nominations are limited to employees who have completed at least six months of employment. Nominations may be made by patients, visitors and co-workers and submitted to University Human Resources, Employee Relations Division. Nominations are reviewed by a selection committee, which considers outstanding contributions that have enhanced internal and/or public regard for the services provided by the University. Service contributions to the University may be in the form of service to students, patients, or other customers of the University, service to management or service to fellow employees. Outstanding Contribution Award recipients are honored at an annual banquet.
Who is eligible?
- Any Health System team member (Medical Center and School of Medicine)
- Full time, part time
- Must have been employed at least 6 months
Who can nominate?
- Any team member, patient, student, or visitor
How is a nominee judged?
- Demonstrates living our ASPIRE values each and every day
- Contributes to the organizations mission
- Clearly demonstrates a high standard of customer service delivery
- Demonstrates a commitment to patient safety/patient-centered care
- Is a role model for others
- Nominations must have a minimum of 2 specific demonstrations of the honoree living our values and/or taking part in our initiative that advances our organization.