Congratulations to the 2022 Leonard W. Sandridge OCA Winners!
The OCA recognizes outstanding University staff or team members who demonstrate dedication to service through individual efforts, group contributions, and commitment to our larger community. This award is the highest individual, employee award at the University is named in honor of Leonard W. Sandridge, who was an avid champion of UVA staff and who dedicated 44 years of service to the school. He joined the University in1967 as internal audit staff and held a number of positions until he became Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer in 1993. Winners receive $1,000, an engraved gift, and recognition at a reception later this month.
- Scott Adams, UVA Finance
- Melissa Clarke, Business Operations
- Jane Pace, McIntire, Dean’s Office
- Delores Roberts, Provost Office
- Gail Shirley-Warren, Virginia Humanities (recently retired)
- Meghan Dennehy, Athletics, UVA Wise
- Leigh Gauriloff, Patient Care Services
- Tabatha Gilbert, OPSC PRE/POST
- Monte Parsons, MD-Allergy
- Teresa Radford, Population Health
- Marissa McKay, EPIC Core Clinical Apps