Open Enrollment Survey Closes Nov. 20
THANK YOU for participating in benefits Open Enrollment this year. This has certainly been a year like no other – we moved the Open Enrollment Expo, benefits presentations, Expo presentations, and 1:1 meetings online, to keep you safe and comply with COVID-related University guidelines. We were also able to renegotiate our pharmacy program administration, bringing you additional savings in 2021 and no changes to health and dental premiums for full-time employees. We hope you found the Open Enrollment benefits review process to be a positive experience.
Your Feedback Matters!
Take This Short Survey to Help Us Improve
We’d love to know what you think about the Open Enrollment this year, and your experience in Workday. Please complete this short survey (about 2 minutes) by November 20, 2020 so we can make our Open Enrollment communications even better next year! If you have already completed the survey, we thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.
We Are Listening!
Here's What You Told Us
You told us in the 2019 post-Open Enrollment Survey that you wanted to easily see changes, what you need to do, and premiums all in one place and on one webpage, so we expanded the Open Enrollment website home page to do just that, and we expanded our printed overview mailer to give you these important details in one document.
Other feedback you gave us resulted in these changes:
- All Open Enrollment communications were structured to clearly spell out changes, action items, and instructions for how to enroll in Workday.
- We added new tools to help you choose (new topic-specific videos and podcasts, upgraded Picwell and ALEX analytical tools, and online Aetna cost comparison tools).
- The Open Enrollment presentations were no longer specific to your unit or department, so you could attend whichever one fit your schedule best.
- We also added a virtual Town Hall to introduce you to the Leave team, Benefits team, Retirement team, Hoos Well team, and FEAP team, to bring you additional information beyond your benefits elections.
- A new Medical Scenarios webpage was created to better compare typical medical scenario costs across the three health plan options.
- The “Health Plan Options at a Glance” tables were expanded into a printed booklet that offered you schedule of benefits comparison tables and additional information.
- We spelled out what you should do before, during, and after Open Enrollment.
- While life insurance and retirement are not topics specific to Open Enrollment and can be changed throughout the year, we brought you information about them anyway.
- We added status announcements to your Workday inbox so you were clear about your Open Enrollment status.
Your feedback matters to us!
Stay In Touch on Social Media
Follow our social media channels for up-to-date information on news, events, and more from UVA Human Resources: