Wellness Champion FAQ
What is a Wellness Champion?
A Wellness Champion is someone who is a role model for living a healthy lifestyle and takes their wellness practice to work. A champion is a Hoo’s Well point of contact for the department.
What will I be doing?
We hope that you will be able to
- Let your colleagues know you are the Wellness Champion for your department
- Distribute our monthly communications to your departments (when applicable to your colleagues)
- Hang flyers or posters for our current programs on bulletin boards, in break rooms, restrooms, etc.
- Stay up-to-date on our programming to answer your colleagues’ questions, or redirect them to us
- Attend a lunch two to four times a year
Do I need to be an Olympic medalist to be a Wellness Champion?
Absolutely not. Wellness Champions come in all shapes and sizes. A Wellness Champion makes health a priority and might be in the middle of a health journey. Enthusiasm for great health is the only requirement.
How can I let my department know that I am a Wellness Champion?
- Put Wellness Champion in your email signature
- Forward our communications (with management approval)
- Participate in our programming and talk about your experiences
How do I learn more or sign up?
Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 434.243.1021. We’re happy to answer your questions and welcome you to our team.