WW - 'Wellness that Works' (formerly Weight Watchers)
You, your spouse, and your adult dependents get special pricing on WW (formerly “Weight Watchers”). This program helps you lose weight, eat better, and move more with science-based programs, tools, and experiences that work to fit your life while offering accountability to your goals. Purchase a monthly pass to attend any On-Grounds meetings or “Workshops in the Workplace.” Alternatively, you can enroll in “WW Digital” to use the program’s interactive and innovative new tools and resources. Use Employer ID: 60757 and Employer Passcode: WW60757.
Discounted Monthly Price
- $38.22 for in person meetings + Digital (only $19.11 with reimbursement)
- $16.96 for OnlinePlus (only $8.48 with reimbursement)
- Hoo’s Well WW Reward - you can become eligible for a 50% monthly reimbursement on these prices (see below)
- Programs schedule and guide - for meeting times and locations. If the UVA On-Grounds meetings do not fit your schedule, you can attend in-person meetings at the Charlottesville Weight Watchers, located at 1820 Rio Hill Shopping Center.
- On-Grounds meetings require a minimum of 15 participants to keep location and time and are subject to change.