Open Enrollment 2014
Welcome to the 2014 UVa Benefits Open Enrollment! Open Enrollment will run from October 7, 2013, until October 25, 2013. All benefit changes must be submitted by October 25, 2013.
As an employee enrolled in the UVa Health Plan, you can earn rewards. Please go to www.hooswell.com for details.
Did you miss the on-site presentation in your area? Here’s a pdf of the 2014 UVa Health Plan Presentation.
If you are an academic employee and need assistance, please contact the HR Service Center at 434.982.0123 or email email@example.com. The HR Service Center is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
If you are a Medical Center employee and need assistance, please contact the Medical Center Service Center at 434.243.3344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Medical Center Service Center is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Chard-Snyder will be also on site for questions at these locations:
- Wednesday, October 16th, Newcomb Hall Room 177 from 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Thursday, October 17th, MR6 Room G501 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Friday, October 18th, Main Floor Conference Room of the Aurbach Building at Fontaine Research Park from 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Benefits Changes 2014
- Classified Staff Open Enrollment
- Faculty Open Enrollment
- Housestaff Open Enrollment
- Medical Center Open Enrollment
- Professional Research Staff Open Enrollment
- University Staff Open Enrollment
- Wage Employees Open Enrollment
- College at Wise Open Enrollment
- Retiree/Survivor/Long-Term Disability Open Enrollment
- COBRA Open Enrollment
- Ask Alex (Virtual Benefits Counselor)
- Local Discount Program