Emotional Intelligence in Action (Webinar)
Note: Introduction to Emotional Intelligence is a prerequisite for this course.
Practice skills to help you develop robust relationships, solve problems using both logic and feelings, maintain an optimistic and positive outlook, cultivate flexibility in stressful situations, help others express their needs, respond to difficult people and situations calmly and thoughtfully and respond to change with grace and optimism.
Participants will learn to:
- Recognize how emotional intelligence impacts workplace interactions.
- Increase self-awareness, self-management and develop a clear understanding of interpersonal dynamics.
- Use strategies to manage counterproductive tendencies.
- Communicate professionally and effectively—in all situations. Identify and apply key emotional skills to a broad variety of workplace situations—regardless of emotional stress. Improve sensitivity to organizational and social cues.
- Avoid behaviors that will derail success in the workplace.
- Practice effective engagement skills for organizational success.