Exciting Changes to ACD Education Benefits
We are excited to announce new changes to the Education Benefit program beginning July 1, 2021 for Academic Division employees:
- Academic employees can now use up to $5,250 for tuition toward a degree-seeking program
- Professional Development benefits criteria (which includes classes, certification training, or conferences), may be job-related, career growth-related, or a developmental opportunity
- Job Aids to walk you through the request in Workday
- Helpful prompts in Workday to upload documentation to substantiate your request
- Assistance for departments when offering bulk courses to benefits-eligible employees
You can also meet our team at the upcoming Benefits Fair in October.