Lynda.com Transitions to LinkedIn Learning for UVA Employees
All of the learning content you previously found on Lynda.com is transitioning to LinkedIn Learning. With a UVA email address, you can receive free access to personalized course recommendation, training videos, and learning resources for a vast array of topics.
For those who had a Lynda.com account, you should have received an email dated July 16 from LinkedIn Learning with a link to activate your account.
See the link below to activate your account. After clicking the link, follow these instructions:
- If it automatically signs you in with your personal account, you will need to sign out and click on "Sign in"
- When prompted, opt to "Sign in with your organization account"
- Sign in with your UVA email address
- Choose to "Connect with your LinkedIn account" or "Continue without LinkedIn"
- Follow the prompts to select your interests and skills
In the future, LinkedIn Learning will be integrated into Workday Learning, enabling even easier access to learning resources.
For more information and assistance, review this page and contact the HR Solution Center.Access LinkedIn Learning