Resources to support your journey to good health
Celebrate National Nutrition Month this March by immersing yourself in a number of Hoos Well resources aimed at improving your nutrition and overall health. Here are a few possibilities to get you started:
- Learn what steps you can take to improve your nutrition in one-on-one virtual nutrition counseling sessions, virtual prenatal nutrition counseling session, and nutrition coaching packages* offered through the UVA Nutrition Counseling Center.
- Enjoy healthy point-of-choice Hoos Choice meal options while at work.
- Access nutrition tips, recipes, meal planning assistance, and tracking features tailored to their individual eating style in the VP Nutrition Guide.
- Take advantage of educational interactive nutrition Journeys and the ability to track nutrition-related Healthy Habits** based on your goals and interests.
- Integrate nutrition with customized and sustainable physical activity programming recommendations in free live health coaching sessions.
- Whip up a delicious meal or snack that you know is healthy from our collection of healthy recipes and videos provided by UVA Nutrition.
Explore the Hoos Well website for additional resources to support your well-being!
*Participation in nutrition counseling, virtual prenatal counseling, and health coaching by Virgin Pulse is limited to employees and spouses on UVA and UPG health plans.
**Earnings associated with participation in Journeys and Healthy Habit activities are limited to employees and spouses on UVA and UPG health plans.